Re: [MOL] Interested in treatment possibilities [12756] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Interested in treatment possibilities

Could you tell us more about your situation?  How did you find it/  Where
is it exactly?  What stage, if you know?   I too have bronchoaveolar
adenocarcinoma.  Will happily share my story with you.