[MOL] Please Help re: Post-Op Treatments for Surgically Removed Adeno. ( [12755] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Please Help re: Post-Op Treatments for Surgically Removed Adeno. (LUNG)

Here's my dilema,

You may remember that I have adenocarcinoma.  Earlier this year, I had two
rounds of taxol and carboplatinum followed by five weeks of radiation.  I
had my left  lung removed in May.  My tumor was 5.5cm.  There wre four
positive subcarinal lymphndoes.  They got clean margins.

My question:  My oncologists are telling me there would be no benefit from
post-op chemo and have offered me no other post-surgical treatment options.
 I feel like there is more that I could do medically.  Does anyone have
information/experience that might help me?

Thanks to all,

Have a blessed day!

-Tracy