Re: [MOL] Update on Rich [12754] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update on Rich

Vicci,

Thank you for the update.  I still have you and Rich in my prayers.  I think I
must have missed something, has Rich not been coperative?  Anyway glad he is
being more copperative.  Continue to keep your head up, I think you are doing a
wonderful job, and am proud of you.

Love ya,
Sheila