Re: [MOL] Vicci's homefront [12752] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci's homefront

Dear Lillian, I'm so sorry that I didn't write till late tonight about our
homefront.  I did post earlier and I wanted to tell you that I do TRY to
keep his emotional state in mind and it's easy to do until he starts
in....You just wouldn't believe this immature brat.  I have to let him have
it or he keeps it up.  You should have heard us in the Drs. office
yesterday.  But we were fine when we left.  I can't even explain it to you.
 Thanks for the love and lots of it to you, my friend.  Are you feeling ok?
 Blood pressure ok?  You keep all of us so UP that it's hard to believe
that you are on a journey too.  I love you!   Vicci

----------
> From: lillian jennings <firefly@islc.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Vicci's homefront
> Date: Tuesday, July 21, 1998 11:19 PM
>
> Vicci, how's it going on the home front.  Are your son's ear's still
pinned
> back.  Poor guy, don't let him get away with anything; but do keep in
mind his
> emotional state at the same time.  First of all take care of you and
hubby and
> know we all love you.  Your friend, Lillian
>
> Vicci Ewen wrote:
>
> > Dear Val,
> > You may be bold anytime you like......I was a little opposite of you in
> > that I jumped on the MOL and into the conversation on my first visit.
> > haven't got to read any mail in a couple of days cuz of my work and now
> > it's 11:16 pm and I've had another full day.  I jump on line and
download
> > my messages and then have to wait to answer them.  But now you're on
the
> > band wagon
> > so fly with us baby.........Will talk to you later.......Love   Vicci
> > ----------
> > > From: VALERIE J ROSENSTEEL <BEARDIEHOME@prodigy.net>
> > > To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> > > Subject: Re: [MOL] Vicci