Re: [MOL] Vicci, new at praying! [12750] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci, new at praying!

Lillian, I am cracking up.  That was truly me and not the thunder.  I'm
going to bed on a great note tonight.  You are sooooo funny.  I'll be in
bed in 10 minutes so listen...........Listen to the rhythm of the falling
rain, telling me just what a fool I've been      Who sang it and what was I
doing?  Talk to ya all tomorrow.  Love you Lillian....Vicci

----------
> From: lillian jennings <firefly@islc.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Vicci, new at praying!
> Date: Wednesday, July 22, 1998 7:05 AM
>
> Is that why the thunder rolled, and roared like never before, just our
friend
> Vicci praying?
> Thank God, I thought the world was coming to an end!  LOL! Your friend,
Lillian
> PS What did the doc. say about Rich?
>
> Vicci Ewen wrote:
>
> > Hi Lil, Carla, Liz, Christine, Martha, Nancy and other good friends...
> > We got off on an excellent subject and I've been overloaded with work
type
> > things and Oncologist visit with Rich today.  I hope to be able to
write
> > back to all of you tomorrow morn.  I see I have lots of messages and
I'm
> > just chomping at the bit to open all of my mail.  It's Midnight
now.....so
> > till in the a.m. (I hope)
> >
> > I'll say my prayers and include you all.  I'm new at this praying
stuff.
> > But I'll learn.  It's not so hard.  I get better at it every night.
And I