Re: [MOL] rich [12749] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] rich

Dear Martha,
Boy you had a real rough time.  I can't even imagine being that sick.  And
then all because of a quack doctor.  You surely did not need that on top of
everything else.  Did this happen 7 years ago or since then with the
reoccurance?  Either way I'm so sorry you had to go thru that.  I wish
there were ways to go on this journey without all the sickness and pain.
It's seems like you've been double whammied.  First, learning of it and
then the fight to be cancer free.  I do appreciate your taking the time to
inform me about what could happen.  I am just so new to this and haven't
had to go thru anything like it.  I need to know the up's and down's and
possibilities.
It truly will help me.  I already know that if this makes him sick at all
I'll have trouble on my hands.  If he doesn't feel well he will want to
stay in bed and I'm going to have to figure out a way to make him go to the
next treatment.  I'm not sure I would want to go either.  How did you make
yourself go day after day when you were so sick?

His throwing up has ceased for 4 days now.  I think that when I say he
doesn't let the fear show that he's holding it inside and that could have
been making him sick.  And no, I don't think he has a clue to what's about
to happen to him or he's just not going to get upset before he needs to.  I
can't figure this kid out anymore.  But then I never have figured him out.

I will and am trying to stay stress free.  I'm lightening my work load and
delving it out to others.  I'm not sure exactly where you are with your
journey tho...7 years after the mastectomy, where did it reoccur?  And how
are you today?  I hope well and happy and not having to fight too hard a
battle.  Thanks for the big hug.  Hubby comes in every 1/2 hour or so and
gives me a neck massage.  He tells me I'm a good mommy.  So see, I do have
him (John) to lean on and boy it feels good.  Just like talking to you and
my other friends here.

The colostomy and cleaning the PICC Line are his chores and he's handling
it very well.  I don't remind him to vacuate the PICC and he's still in
training with the ostomy nurses but did change it by himself last time he
went to see them.  The ostomy nurses are just thrilled with the job the
doctor did on him.  They say that some are so bad they cause big problems
forever.  Rich has a beautiful one....can you imagine?  a beautiful
colostomy?  I guess this is their job and when they see one they like they
let you know.

Well Martha, I got 2 e-mails answered tonight and an update on Rich.  I
will have to start again tomorrow.

Much love to you and thank you for taking the time to explain a lot of
things to me!      Vicci