[MOL] Some more info Nancy [12743] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Some more info Nancy

Dear Nancy,

If you do not succeed with Dr. Lederman there are two great and

successful facilities that have been successful with body tumors as

well. Yes, they were first used to treat brain cancer, but now being

used on the body. Pls let me know how you make out with your Doc and Dr.

Ledermans reply.

God Bless

marty auslander