[MOL] Thank you Lynette [12739] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thank you Lynette

Dearest Lynette,

The miracle of life is the coming together of good and Godly people,

those that give us a sense of what values and virtues are. The ability

to laugh at ourselves, to laugh at each other and then to come to the

aid of our family. Les, your Father, is one of those rare souls that has

this gift. I know that the miracle he provides us all with, will be

given to him in time. We all pray for that. Pls tell Les, that we will

walk with him and his wonderful family every step of the way, as he

would with us.

Take care Lynette, I and many others will send you more information as

we research for him and you.

God Bless

marty auslander