[MOL] thank you [12737] Medicine On Line

[MOL] thank you

My Dear Brother JOHN,

Thanks for the phone call today and for your information on Mol about

insurance. I guess if there is one person who knows it certainly is you

as you have had much experience in this area. Thanks again for the

morale boost and for your information.

God Bless

marty