Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12731] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

Lynette:  You have one great father there, and I am sure your mother is as
equally as great and then here you come and you sound great too.  I must tell
you, that your father's spirit is what I admire the most.  He always tried to
keep things light, even if his heart was breaking.  He also wrote and I hope that
you save them some beautiful supportive e-mails to those in need during his own
trials.  He is very special to all of us.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ