[MOL] Dale/Cansearch [12730] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dale/Cansearch

Dale, this is one of the tools that really made it easy for me to do research.. I know that others will be sending you help and sites to..
I am a cancer survivor of adenocarcinoma of the lung.. Let me caution you that when you research adenocarcinoma.. they never leave you feeling wonderful!!  My point to you is that Cancer is a journey and we all must find our way along the path that we have been put on.  Faith and hope adds so much and I pray that your friend will discover the enrichment of the journey.. as will you as a dear friend.. May God Bless you and guide you with His wisdom....  Carla

http://www.access.digex.net/~mkragen/non-java.html

Cansearch.url