Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12725] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

Lynette,
I only wish I could be more helpful.  I am a long-distance caregiver to
my sister-in-law (she has endometrial cancer, stage 3a, & is undergoing
chemo right now).  I do what I can by sending jokes, inspirational things
I find on the internet, and including Les in my prayers.  Please tell him
we miss him a lot!  Especially his great sense of humor.  God bless you.
I'm sure this is a very hard time for you and your mom.
-Jean