[MOL] Re: The Preacher is Singing To The Choir! Andrea Yolk sac cell [12723] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: The Preacher is Singing To The Choir! Andrea Yolk sac cell

First, I wish to thank you for challanging me, I found it!  Just click below and
you will find quite a few sites discussing yolk sac cell and their on line
addresses.  No doubt in my mind you have your answer, have a great day and be a
wonderful nurse! Your friend, Lillian

Yew4Eahhh@aol.com wrote:

> Lillian,
>          I'm an RN........  you're preaching to the choir, gal <G>
>          Look at Gloria Estafon.......she was in a car accident and her back
> was broken.  The docs  COULD  have told her  "ah,  you got  a 97% chance of
> never walking again"...............instead,   she was told  that  there's
> THREE PERCENT  that  she'll make it.........that she'll walk again!!
> DONT YOU KNOW  that  because of the way it was presented to her-- she's
> walking NOW <G>
> .................. yeah,  I know all that.    I just want a very realistic
> perspective on this
> so that I can prepare my brother & his wife.  My Sister-in-law is a breast
> cancer surviver.........  she's got systemic lupus  due to the breast implants
> (DON'T  BUY
> ANYTHING FROM  3 M........boycott the bastards!).......... she had
> reconstructive
> surg  and the implants caused her more suffering than  the cancer ever could.
> Anyhow,   my nephew & his wife are in denial..........  it's up to my SIL  to
> do the
> 'reality'  thing-- for the sake of the child.    She wants to know ALL that
> she can.
> I'm frustrated because I've never heard of this  "yolk sac germ cell"
> mess........
> it's  a new one on me  (sorta like "fibromyalgia").
>         Thanks  for the words of encouragement.  If you don't mind,  I'm going
> to print up  your letter and send it to her.........
> andrea

 88% Extragonadal Germ Cell Cancer
testicles (the males
 gonads) or egg producing cells in the ovary (female gonads). Malignant tumors can
be either
 seminoma [aka germinoma in females] or nonseminoma (embryonal carcinoma, immature
teratoma,
 endodermal sinus tumor [aka yolk sac tumor], choriocarcinoma, and mixed germ cell
tumors).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 86% Testicular Cancer Resource Center's Internet Links - Version 1.27 - ...
tumors
 differentiate. Tumor Markers - A nice paper on a wide variety of tumor markers.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 86% PNAS In vitro and in vivo differentiation into B cells, T cells, and m...
site of
 hematopoiesis during mammalian development, contains not only hematopoietic stem
cells but also
 the earliest precursors of endothelial cells. Single day 10 embryonic mouse yolk
sac hematopoietic
 stem cells were expanded >100 fold within 8 days by coculture with irradiated
C166 cells.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 85% The Testicular Cancer Resource Center Dictionary
cell cancer
 (for example, teratoma and seminoma). As a pure tumor, the yolk sac tumor is the
most common
 testicular tumor among infants and children up to age 3. A pure yolk sac tumor is
extremely rare in
 adults, but it is seen as a component in a mixed germ cell tumor in about 30% of
cases.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 84% It's a Yolk, Son
both a
 dominantly selectable marker gene (neo) and a particular myb gene is used to
produce an infectious
 virus (the small particles budding from the infected cell in the electron
micrograph). This assay has
 been used to characterize a variety of mutant forms of the v-Myb and c-Myb
proteins in order to
 map protein domains.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 83% [title of press release]- URMC Press Release
 DURING EARLY GASTRULATION IN MAMMALIAN EMBRYO Researchers at the
 University of Rochester Medical Center have discovered that the precursors of
blood cells develop
 in the embryos of mammals sooner than previously thought. D., of the National
Jewish Medical
 Center in Denver which can distinguish between primitive and definitive red
blood.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 82% Aue.html
system. Huang
 H, Zettergren LD, Auerbach R. In vitro differentiation of B cells and myeloid
cells from the early
 mouse embryo and its extraembryonic yolk sac.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.