Re: [MOL] Lynette [12721] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lynette

Thank you for keeping us informed about your father. He has become a
special friend to us, a part of our MOL family. We are all concerned for
him but have faith that he will conquer this disease. He has such a
positive attitude and great sense of humour. Tell him we will all be
praying for him and your family. If you ever need a place to vent your
feeling or need support, know that we are here for all of you.

Christine