Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12720] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

connine,

Thank you for the prayers, as for now I will try and keep all of the MOLrs
posted on how my father is doing....thank you for all of the wonderful support
that you and your group has given my father....More later...God Bless...

Lynette