Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12714] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

Lillian,

Thank you very much for your inspirational stories and jokes....I am Les's
daughter and feel very close to all of you....I appreciate everything, and I
can say the same for my father....this group of people (the MOLrs) have been
very good to him...you have made him laugh when he needed to and cry when it
was appropriate....I feel very fortunate that he has included me in a part of
this...I thank you, and will keep you posted......by the way...I really like
your magazine pictures...God bless

Lynette