Re: [MOL] CT scan results [12713] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CT scan results

Gina,

Thank you, as for now I will be trying to respond to most of my fathers
messages....We will keep you posted on how he is doing....All I can say is
that the MOLrs group has been very inspirational to my father and to
me......thank you and keep the faith...God bless

Lynette