Re: [MOL] LES - stereotatic radiation [12711] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LES - stereotatic radiation

Thank You,

As for now, Lynette (Les's daughter) me, will be trying to keep everyone
posted on how Les is feeling.   All I can say is that all of you MOLrs are a
great group of people and very supportive..I know that you have lifted his
heart many times....I am happy that I have been able to share many of the
stories and laughter....I will keep all of you posted on how he is doing..God
bless

Lynette