Re: [MOL] Oncologist Appointment [12709] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oncologist Appointment

Hi Joicy,
I am glad you are here too.  I sure hope I never have to travel this journey
again, I don't think my Mothers was this frustrating, well, maybe it was, I've
just had a long rest from the worst part of it.  Thank you again.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc