Re: [MOL] Les and Peg [12708] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les and Peg

Sheila,

I'm Lynette, Les's daughter, Thank you for the prayers he can use all of them,
I also want to thank you and all of the MOLrs, you are a bunch of wonderful
and very supportive people.. this has done wonders for my father..the
information.. the support.. I have read many of the letters that have been
sent, and is good to know that there is a group such as yours....thank you
again...we will keep all of you posted.

God bless,

Lynette