Re: [MOL] Les and Peg [12704] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les and Peg

Marty,

Thank you for the information.  I will pass this along to Les, I want to thank
you for all of your wonderful support....I know that it has been a Godsend for
my father...being able to talk to people that have a little more understanding
about what other cancer patients have gone through.....Not only that but I
believe you have also given him an outlet in which he could express his
feelings about what he is going thru.....We appreciate it....I think all of
you Molrs are a great group of people......I feel as if I know you all thru
the letters I have read....We will keep you posted on the treatment and how
Les is feeling...

thank you God bless,

Les's daughter, Lynette