Re: [MOL] Oncologist Appointment [12703] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oncologist Appointment

Dear Nanc,
This runaround must be very frustrating. Sure hope you start getting
some answers very soon. In the meantime, know that you and Don are in my
thoughts and prayers. So glad you're on the line...Love, Joicy