[MOL] B&Bs for 9/19 Gathering [12702] Medicine On Line

[MOL] B&Bs for 9/19 Gathering

Dear MOL-Cancer friends,

Hi.  My name is Barbara Silverman.  Although I discontinued conversing via
mol-cancer early this year, I have been constantly in touch with John,
Carla and Marty.  Like John, I also live in upstate New York.  I've done
some phoning and have come up with the following B&B information.  These
B&Bs are located on the opposite side of the river where John is booking
the gathering - about a 1 hour drive.  They are located in one of the
nicest towns in Orange County in a country setting.

I will give you the phone #'s, but if we can book all the rooms in one of
the B&Bs for 2 days, they will give us a discount.  If you want to contact
me and see if we can get enough people, I'll be glad to book it.  I am at
bsilverman@worldnet.att.net.  September is very popular up here (fall
folliage changes) so the sooner we book the better.

Inn at 40 Oakland - 914-987-8269     Located in Warwick, NY
	At this point there are 5 rooms available, all with
		Queen size bed
		Air conditioning
		Phone
		Private bath
		TV
	One room has a twin rollover for an additional $30.00
	Breakfast included; no smoking
	Price:  $105.00 + tax = $112.61 per night
	Discount if all 5 rooms booked = $95.00 + tax = $101.89
	I spoke with Carol

Warwick Valley B&B - 914-987-7255	Located in Warwick, NY
	1 Room with King size bed (Duchess) - $125.00
	1 Room with King size bed (Provincial) - $105.00
	2 Rooms with Queen size bed - $95.00
	1 Room with 2 twins - $95.00
	All have private bath
	Breakfast included
	Discount if all 5 rooms booked - 10% off
	I spoke with Loretta

Looking forward to meeting y'all in person!!

Love & Hugs,
Barbara