Re: [MOL] Oncologist Appointment [12699] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oncologist Appointment

Dear Donna,

It isn't easy, is it? You are handling all of this with great strength
and presence of mind, but I know inside you must be reeling. I
appreciate your sharing with us all that is going on; it will help me to
be more focused in my prayers for you and your family. Also glad that
you're going to take some time for yourself, with your family. That's
important too.

Donna, as you consider your prognosis, don't be discouraged, my friend.
Keep in mind that there are too many folks out there that have made
liars out of their drs. Marty's Barb is one, and I have a couple in my
family. As I shared before you came online, I have an aunt who was sent
home to die in her "middle years" who finally passed on -- at 103! And a
cousin with an infant and young wife -- he, too, was written off, but
just celebrated his "baby's" graduation from college! As they say, it
isn't over till it's over.

And through the days ahead, know that we are here for you. You don't
have to be brave for us, or "up" all the time -- you can vent, complain,
whatever! We'll be there. Love, Joicy