Re: [MOL] Oncologist Appointment [12698] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oncologist Appointment

Hi Donna,
We went to our Radiation Dr. today and he didn't act like he knew about
Stereotactic Radiosurgery being done on anything but the brain.  He took the
print outs I got off the Internet and said he would call Dr Gil Lederman to
see if Don would be able to have that type of treatment.  I still haven't had
an answer from two phone message's and one e-mail letter to him.  He was also
going to see where else in the states that they do this kind of treatment.
You let me find out anything and I'll let you know if I ever find out
anything.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc