[MOL] A joke from a friend of mine - This is priceless!/Jean [12695] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A joke from a friend of mine - This is priceless!/Jean

A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have a =
problem.  I have 2 female talking parrots but they only know how to say =
one thing."

"What do they say?"  the priest inquired.

"They say 'Hi.  We're prostitutes.  Do you want to have some fun?"

"That's obscene!"  the priest exclaimed.  Then thought for a moment.  =
"You know,"  he said, "I may have a solution to your problem.  I have 2 =
male talking parrots whom I have taught to pray and read the bible.  =
Bring you 2 female parrots over to my house and we'll put them in the =
cage with Francis and Job.  My parrots can teach your parrots to praise =
and worship, and your parrots are sure to stop saying...that phrase...in
=
no time."

"Thank you" the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution."  =
The next day she brought her female parrots to the priest's house.  As =
he ushered her in she saw that his parrots were inside their cage, =
holding rosary beads and praying.  Impressed, she walked over and placed
=
her parrots with them.

After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison, "Hi.  We're
=
prostitutes.  Do you want to have some fun?"  For a moment there was =
silence then the parrot named Francis turned to Job, dropped his beads =
and yelled, "Do you hear that Job.  Our prayers have finally been =
answered!"