Re: [MOL] Donna - Stereotactic Radiation Surgery [12693] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Donna - Stereotactic Radiation Surgery

Nonie,

Thank you so much.  I justed printed out your mil and will be going to the
site asap.  I will also call there tomorrow.  It amazes me how wonderful all
the people here on the mol are.  I hate to say this due to how it will sound
however, one of the good things about this experience is learning how many
blessed,caring and inspirational people there are in the world.

Your friend, donna