Re: [MOL] LES - stereotatic radiation [12692] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] LES - stereotatic radiation

Dear Nonie,
How great to see you on-line! Hope it means that you are feeling a
little better? You have been missed, girlfriend, and your information
comes at a good time. Looking forward to talking to you further. Love
and prayers, Joicy