RE: [MOL] Ross - Numbers and my bio [12682] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Ross - Numbers and my bio

John,

Again, I don't think we are disagreeing with each other as much as
just listening to how it sounds when we talk :)

Thanks so much for your bio!  That brings up something that I've
been wanting to say to everyone--send in your bio even if you don't
have a photo, that way, we can read about you if we wanna know
more about you!  (Maybe we were out the day you introduced
yourself--or came on board later, and are a "newcomer.")

You can then send in your photo later, if it becomes handy, and I
can easily add your photo then!

Thanks again John, and you're right--although there are some down-
sides to today's technology and SSN's and so forth, I think most of
us would gladly admit that we'll take those inconveniances along
with our modern medicine!

Love,

Ross