Re: [MOL] Liz G [12680] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz G

lillian jennings wrote:

> Hey there girlfriend, how are you doing?  Could you pls. explain what
> your attatchments are?  It tells me I have to download a plug in, do you
> use netscape?  HELP!  Your friend, Lillian
>
> --
> MZ

Hello everyone.  I haven't heard back from Dr. Lederman in Staten
Island yet, so I called again and this time actually got through
and talked to the receptionist I guess.  I explained that we had
recieved the video and paperwork from them and wanted to know what
the next step was.  She said to mail them a copy or films and slides,
I guess she means x-rays and CT Scans.  Then the Dr. will contact us
after he reviews them.  Hopefully soon.

God Bless,
Mary