Re: [MOL] Welcome Back! [12669] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Welcome Back!

Nancy,

Thank you so much for that uplifting wonderful story.  You made me cry.  I know I
will make it through this, I have made it through much harder things.  I haven't
made a decision yet on how long I will be a part of MOL but I am not ready to
leave as of yet.   Thank you for your encouragement.

Love ya,
Sheila