Re: [MOL] Health Coverage [12667] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Health Coverage

I wish it was just the gorvernment; however the government contracted a large
correctional institution to enter the social security numbers into the computers,
really smart huh?    It is funny many year's ago I picked up a Christian Monitor
Pamplet and it predicted that a machine would be invented and that the government
would know everything about us.  And to think, lucky me has lived long enough to
see this happening.  I believe our insurance rates will be higher, like we won't
get the good health discount!  Christine, how are you doing, was glad to read you
picked up another account, every little bit helps.  Have you sent your picture
into Ross?  You sound like you are really doing well and that's always music to
the ears.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ