Re: [MOL] not a test [12666] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] not a test

It IS interesting. Because I could not read it the normal way, I just sped
read it and still got the gist of the meaning. It is difficult to make your
eyes read it the way it was written. How would you ever type a letter that
way?
Christine