[MOL] Liz G. [12661] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Liz G.

Have you read Joicys joke "I fergit", well friend that joke was written for me
and I truly do fergit what attatachment I wrote to you about.  Now, I could have
told a little white lie and said that I missed you so much that I was writing
for the sake of writing!!!LOL !  IT really gets me angry when I fergit and I am
sorry; hopefully when I see one the next time I won't fergit.  Are you sending
music to someone and this is the attatchment that I can't open; but it sends me
someplace to download?  Have a great day and better yet don't fergit you had a
great day.  Your friend, Lillina

--
MZ