Re: [MOL] Some infor for Smb [12654] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some infor for Smb

Dear Sherry,

The following is a copy of the article. In it you will find Dr. Gil
Ledermans phone number to pursue.  I understand he comes highly
qualified and respected in his treatments. Good Luck and God Bless

marty auslander

NEW CANCER TREATMENT KOS TUMOR-WITH NO SURGERY AND NO PAIN

A revolutionary new cancer treatment that avoids the risks of surgery

and the sapping side effects of chemotherapy is proving highly

successful for reducing or completely eliminating lung, liver and

various abdominal tumors-even when standard treatments have failed.

CAlled stereotactic body radiosurgery, the approach enables the doctors

to focus powerful doses of radiation on cancerous tumors-without harming

surrounding healthy tissue. And according to excited researchers, its

painless, quick, has few side effects, and really works.

This technique is definitely a breakthru for treating many forms of

cancer", declared dr. Gil Lederman, director of radiation oncology at

STaten Island University HOspital in New York, who has used the

treatment on over 350 patients with a 97% SUCCESS RATE.

"This is a great advance in treating certain tumors, added DR Phil

Silverman, a radiation oncologist at the hospital Radiosurgery Center,

who has been studying the treatment with Dr. Lederman.

The beam conforms to the shape of the tumor and allows us to apply a

high dose of radiation with pinpoint accuracy, without fear of

destroying healthy cells around it, Dr. Lederman says.

In the majority of cases, a cancerous tumor can be eliminated in five or

fewer treatments.  It can be used for primary and metastatic cancers

even after prior surgery, chemotherapy or radiation. And it can help

patients who otherwise might be considered hopeless cases.

the treatment will soon be available to cancer patients across the

nation.  For more information on the technique you can call the

Radiosurgery Center at 1-800-285-4584.

Up until very recently Dr. Gil Ledermans procedure and many of the other

facilities across the United States that utilize stereotactic

radiosurgery was limited to treatment of brain cancer. I am very, very

encouraged and happy that it is not being successful in the treatment of

body tumors.

HOpe this information brightens your day.

God Bless

marty auslander