Re: [MOL] Les and Peg [12653] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les and Peg

DEar Les,

Yes, stereotactic radiosurgery is being performed at many comprehensive
facilities in this country. My understanding is, and I may be wrong, it
is by which the body is positioned and the device is attached that Dr.
Lederman is able to be more precise in the treatment and of course his
now ability to be precise with body tumors. YOu may just wish to call
him. Wouldn't hurt. Just a thought.

God Bless
marty auslander