Re: [MOL] Today/Donna's report [12648] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Today/Donna's report

Corinne,

Thank you for your information.  I am crossing my fingers, toes, etc... and
praying to the Big Guy for SBR.  Does she know yet if the SBR has shrunk her
tumor any? Again, thank you for sharing that information
Donna