Re: [MOL] Welcome Back! [12626] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Welcome Back!

Hi Joicy,
MOL's are the first that I have shared this with, these were special moments,
I shared with my very special Father that I loved dearly, I was the only one
he would trust to do any work with or for him, he was very fussy and what ever
he done had to be perfect.  Thank you for the nice things you said, you are
special too.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 7/21/98 5:18:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, joicy@erols.com