RE: [MOL] Liz G [12624] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Liz G

Hi Lillian!

I have no idea what message you're referring to!  What was the subject line and date/time?
The only thing I could think of is the Word attachments that I sent to Jeanne for the recipes
and that was, lets see, ummm, I think last week?  Is that what you're talking about?
Your buddy,
Liz