[MOL] Re: sheila/allergies... [12619] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: sheila/allergies...

Thanks for the sugestions.  I will ask the onc about them tomorrow.  As of
last night he discontinued al morphine, including the mscotin (?) and the
muscle relaxer...can't remember the name.  She no longer has the psychosis,
but she has been deeply asleep for almost 24 hours.  I guess after being
agitated so long really wore her out.  She is a really good patient and almost
too longsuffering for her own good; I hope I haven't given the idea otherwise.

yours-
allison