Re: [MOL] Some infor for Smb [12615] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some infor for Smb

Ross -

Not sure about the photo - I'm new to this and have passed over those messages
so far.

Why the chemo, was there a recurrence?  They told us chemo has no known
benefits for brain tumors because of the brain/blood barrier, so we have to do
the radiation and see what happens.  It's like living with a time bomb.  If
there is a recurrence, they'll try the chemo, but it sounds pretty dismal (the
tumor was wrapping around her brain stem.  Glad to know there are people out
there with information and have been through this - it makes it a little less
scary...

Thanks
God Bless
Sherry