Re: [MOL] Re: Sherry wants to love us and leave us? [12612] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Sherry wants to love us and leave us?

Sherry,

If you'd like, I can post a description of your situation, with contact
information
in our Album.  That way, if anyone wants to contact you in the manner you
describe below, they might see your message there in the Album.

Ross

p.s., I'd sure like to see a photo of your daughter as well--I know she is
just
beautiful!  I'd like to put the photo in the Album of course, but the photo
isn't
necessary.  I guess that is something we've been missing here, we can post
biographies to the Albums without photos (which aren't always easy to come
by) and add the photos whenever they become available!