[MOL] N.C.I. Clinical Trial Costs [12599] Medicine On Line

[MOL] N.C.I. Clinical Trial Costs

Good afternoon my friends.

I beleive a discussion or question came about, when the costs of
clinical trials were discussed. According to the National Cancer
Institute 1-800-4cancer, clinical trials were never and are not free.
Depending on the trial, the facility and type of drugs and labwork up,
the costs are at the expense of the survivor (patient). Now there may be
some drugs initself that may be free, but the costs of labwork and labor
and consultations during or pre and post trial are not free. Sad to say.

HOpe that clears this up.

marty auslander