RE: [MOL] joke? [12598] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] joke?

Nancy,

Actually, I feel like I have more than my share of good luck--somehow
its just easier to say "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all."
I guess that was a catchy phrase that someone coined, lots of guys
fall back on it....

It was my dear friend that threw the ball across the road--poor kid
really broke down in tears when it happened.  Lucky was really one
special dog though--there was a girl who game her 100% every last
time!

And you're right about my wife--which leads me back to paragraph
one: I've had way more than my share of good luck!

Love ya,

Ross