RE: [MOL] Hi [12568] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Hi

Mary,
You have every right to feel sorry for yourself.  As we go through this
cancering journey together, it is easy to see that we all experience a range
of emotions-either as the cancer patient, or in your case, the family member
(as I am).  That's healthy.  Try to keep approaching your emotions honestly
and you'll feel alot better.  Holding your feelings in will not help.  You
and Angelo are in my prayers - God Bless, Cathy