[MOL] Health Coverage [12566] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Health Coverage

Just thought I'd share this little item from todays' news relevant to the
Insurance discussion and something that should be of special interest to
you, Christine, and your neighbor, Jeanne.

"Low-income patients in Canada survive cancer at much higher rates than
similary poor cancer patients in the United States.  That's according to
a new study of nearly half a millian patients.
University of Windsor epidemiologist Kevin Gorey says for the 15 most
common types of cancer, patients do better against their diseases in
Canada, where they have access to more care in the universal,
government-financed health system."

And what is the big fuss about a health number...don't you know you are
already tracked in every way, including health, by your social-security
number???!!!  Let the goodc times role! :+)

God Bless.
John