[MOL] Hi [12565] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi

Hello everybody.  Well I called the 800 number at Staten Island
and am waiting for a return call.  I hope they will be able to
help Angelo.

Every day seems like I am walking around in someone else's life.
I still can't believe this is happening.  Angelo and I have a
truly remarkable relationship.  He is my Knight in shinning armor.
He must overcome this cancer.  I cannot imagine life without him.

Sorry, I'm feeling a little sorry for myself today.

God Bless
Mary