Re: [MOL] Les and Peg [12563] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Les and Peg

<< Marty and Nancy stereotactic radiosurgery is available At Cincinncti
university hosp.But the quantity and size of my tumorsand locationsmakes me an
unlikely candidate

I started whole head radiation today every day for the next Ten daysIf tumors
shrink and decrease in number then stereotactic radiosurgery  may be
recommendedThe ONc started me on A RxCalled DecadronTo help reduce the
pressure on the brain.

LOve to all