Re: [MOL] Re Vicci! [12559] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re Vicci!

My father also died from alcoholism when I was 15. I faced exactly the same
type of abuse as you did. It takes a long time to come to the realizations
that you have. I did a lot of reading about adult children of alcoholics
and it is me to a tee. It is an ongoing process to overcome the patterns
learned in childhood. I think that is a lot of my sister's problem. She has
still not learned to deal with it.
I have built a loving family and network or friends, of which I include all
of you molers. My husband is the perfect match for me (although I wouldn't
tell him that too often, got to keep them guessing! LOL).
Either place I wore that g-string would be a sight (I don't think anyone
wants to see)!LOL.
Christine