Re: [MOL] Some infor for Smb [12555] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Some infor for Smb

Marty

That's okay - you can call me by my name now, LOL...

I never did get that info from the Enquirer article - could you send it again?
Katie starts radiation therapy tomorrow.  They said they removed all the
"visible" tumor, whatever that means...  I don't know what this means in terms
of this new treatment, but I'm willing to investigate anything that will give
her a better chance.

Thanks again!
Sherry